1.10.2006

Slightly Cheezed

Today you have a double bonus in the post. Unfortunately, I could not remember what I was originally going to post about (hopefully it comes back to me soon; I remember it being really good).

However, I found something that allows me to make two "mini-posts" today...so buckle up!

The first half of the post is a world famous public service announcement.

theDING would like to make it known that there is intelligent life in the universe! Now I know that this may come to a bit of a shock to some of you (it was to me when I first found out about it), but I'm sure that given time, some hot soup and an overpriced psychotherapy session, that you'll be able to cope with it in time.

That's right, our esteemed Dean of Students has a blog.

Now, I've always known that our Dean of Students was an intelligent lifeform, but I had never known that he participated in the dimension known as blogging. Yes, the intrepid adventurer/hunter that we all know and love has a softer side and is able to wax eloquent about poetry while ice-fishing (only in Canada...), so I encourage you to click the link "Captain Kirk" in my links section and get this man some press.

Why Captain Kirk, you may ask? Well, it's rather simple, really. His blog is entitled "Beammeup Scotty". Given his position here at the college, his enjoyment of the millitary and the name of his blog, the nickname fits.

So make sure that you salute the captain when he passes by...

Now for the second part of my post.

I hereby dub all of you fellow bloggers that knew about the Captain's blog as scallywags. I know that most of you have been hiding his name in your links for weeks on end, but I mean seriously, why didn't any of you bother to tell me?

If you have, I apologize in advance for this rant. For those of you who never thought of telling me, I give a bit fat *pout*. I mean, I thought we were friends! Friends tell friends stuff...and things...

Oh well, 'tis better to have blogged and lost than to have never blogged at all.

*sigh*

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2006, Blogger Scott said...

I don't know... whether.. to... laugh... or cry. Thanks for the... good press. (said with William Shattner pauses)

 
At January 10, 2006, Blogger doxasky said...

lol...I don't think I was hiding it...it said "scott" on my list the whole time...for just over 2 months now! glad you decided to check throught he links though:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home