1.10.2006

Not Quite Lincoln...

Ya know, not much of real interest has been happening as of late, so I haven't really felt compelled to blog. However, since clicking the "create post" button on the blogger page that gets me here to the editing section, I now have two things to talk about.

Crazy how these types of things work themselves out...

Anyways, the first thing that I figured that I should let you know is that, just in case you didn't know, hear or whatever, that last Friday (January 6) was the beginning of the chuch season known as Epiphany. If you're not totally sure about what exactly Epiphany is, I highly recommend that you read the article 20 + C + M + B + 06: An Epiphany by Lauren Winner. It helps explain how the whole thing works and a neat tradition that goes along with it. It also told me that Epiphany is a season in the church calendar, not just a day. It gives me a lot more time to think about the birth of Christ and how he brought truth to us than just one day (brilliant people, them church guys...).

Anyways, one score and zero posts ago, I wrote the first post ever in this blog which is now known as "An Anomalous Belfry". I think that it would be safe to say that those of you who are reading this now have been there from the beginning, but for those of you who are reading now and haven't known about this blog since its inception, I say a hearty "Welcome" and "For all your gratitude gifts, park it in the driveway". For those who have been there during the times of fat and lean in the blogging realm, I say"Thank you" and "One day, I'll park something out back..."

Keep movin' and groovin' and I'll see ya around...

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2006, Blogger Coralou said...

Thanks for the link... I did enjoy the article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home