11.10.2005

Alone in the Dungeon

It's a Thursday today...

But not just any Thursday; it's reading break Thursday! This simply means that all of my compatriots that normally would be working down here in the dungeon with me right now have fled for greener pastures. This is not really a bad thing per se, but it just feels wierd that I can't yell over the divider in my cubicule and get a response.

Really wierd.

I guess today I'll be marking to the tunes of Mark Mallett and then going off to the library later before heading home to watch the Pens game.

Ah - before I know it, the weekend will be over and I'll be back to work again and I'll be able to yell over the cubicle wall and start riveting conversation once again.

3 Comments:

At November 11, 2005, Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Don't work too hard this weekend buddy - take some time and have a good break eh!
See ya soon back in the stripped dungeon....*shiver*

 
At November 12, 2005, Blogger doxasky said...

Hey, look at that! We can have our dungeon conversations via blgos and comments! See ya soon.

 
At November 13, 2005, Blogger Coralou said...

oh dear... you'd think interning is torture... well, maybe it is, in some respects.
I hope you had a great reading break, and found the joy God promises in the morning. Well, first I hope that your morning came in due time.
Also, can you explain why Doxasky has you listed as a.k.a. crouton boy on her blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home