12.14.2005

Life After Fries/Life Before Haircuts

Yes, my faithful readers your most beloved erratic blogger is back with another edition of the...um, well, the blog...yeah, that's it. No flashy title, can't really call it anything I guess. It's just a blog...

Meh, whatever.

It has been a gazillion seconds since I've updated because life has been, well, intense. That would be the word to describe it. I feel like every morning that I wake up and kill giants before breakfast and then loot their camps after lunch. Because the loot of each giant is so big (have you ever tried carrying a 15-foot giant's breastplate across a battlefield that is scarred beyond fertility for the next 800 years? No? Thought so. So don't laugh.), that takes until about 3 hours after dark (really big floodlights) and then I go and make another breakthrough in how to get cotton balls into medicine bottles more efficently.

A combination of optimism and adjunct pessimism has decended upon my soul and the combination of the two provide the most amazing emotions within. You should try it sometime; makes for the most interesting conversations among friends.

Oh well, semester's almost over and I once again am resolving to have better time management next time...finding that delicate, yet critical balance between the jet setting slacker and the hermitized workaholic. Consistency is definitely the key. In the past, routine has been my friend, but this year is anything but routine (if you haven't noticed by my posts).

So we'll see what happens...

Spock out.

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2006, Blogger doxasky said...

I agree(d) with what you posted here, but at the same time I figured there must be a reason why this all happens. So I turned to the informative Google and ended up here:

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/NewYearsHistory.htm

I cannot believe how complicated and interesting it is. It's not too long of a read, so when anyone gets a chance to go there, I would recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home