6.20.2006

Some Unfinished Business...

Wow...it's been a while...PSA's comin' at ya...

theDING would like to take time out to pay tribute to one of my inspirations for starting into the world of blogging in the first place who has just gone into retirement. Lady Raeh, I will miss your inspiring comments and spontaneous poetry and I wish you well. For some reason, I don't think that your retirement will be as long as you think right now, but no matter what happens, I will accept it. I'm keeping your link up for people to reflect on the content and as a "candle in the window"...waiting for you to return.

On the other end of the spectrum, I am glad to finally have tracked down the blog of one of my comrades and am now posting a link to his site post-haste. Leif is a guy that is always challenging to whomever he speaks to and is willing to speak whatever is necessary for the truth to get out because, along with openness and honesty, truth is a priority in what he does.


But alas, it is getting late and my post will have to wait...I've been dropping comments on others sites tonight...

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2006, Blogger Jason Kerr said...

Lady Raeh's retirement leaves me feeling unfulfilled. We need to retire a jersey or something.

 
At June 22, 2006, Blogger Kyle J. Mason said...

Well first off, congrats on your grad. Man, I must be old. I still remember when you first walked the halls as a young freshmen not knowing where the bathrooms where. :P

Second, since I restarted my blog I have discovered that the blogging world of FGBC has gotten a lot bigger since I left. :)

Like a few of the other blogs out of FGBC I look forward to adding you to my list of "must reads". But sadly I won't be able to keep up to the amount of updating you all seem to do.

Blessings

Mason

www.kylemason.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home