2.21.2006

Stand Alone PSA

This is a public service announcement that needs to be made and I didn't want it to get buried at the end of my last post...

theDING would like to welcome one of my friends with the handle "Dazed and Confused" (aren't we all) to the blogging community. This blog breaks my usual policy of waiting for a blog to develop before linking to it, but the way that I see it, since I helped him set it up, I'm the one that needs to be doing the PR work. (that, and no one else really knows about it) Either way, scoot on over to the link and you will end up at a blog called "Saved by Politics", the first post is very interesting in that it is a large amount of reflection that will cause you to reflect as well. Drop some comments off, so that he'll keep going and producing this good stuff.

2 Comments:

At March 02, 2006, Blogger Craig said...

Your little counter thing is a lot of fun! I just wanted you to know that.

 
At March 13, 2006, Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Shawn err 'Ding" , I love the way you write, so funny to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home